- There are no requirements or prerequisites for taking this course.
- Complete and Comprehensive Exam Content Coverage.
- Simplified Explanation of Project Management Processes, Knowledge Areas, Best Practices, Formulas, Charts, and Theories.
- Understand and Compare Predictive, Adaptive and Hybrid Project Management Approaches.
- Learn Theoretical PMP Concepts with Real-world Project Management Examples.
- Practice Situational Mock Questions at the end of each section to Validate your Comprehension of each Performance Domain and Evaluate your Exam Readiness.
- Up-to-date content covering the PMBOK 7th Edition and the Agile Practice Guide.
- Accurate PMP Exam Prep aligned with the Exam Content Outline (ECO).
- Earn 5 PDUs by completing the entire course.
- Prompt answers & support from the instructor.
- 2024 PMP Candidates and Aspirants.
- PMP Holders who are interested in renewing their credential.
Simple, Practical & Comprehensive PMP Exam Preparation
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation course is designed to break down the most complicated Project Management Concepts into Simple, Easy-to-understand and Remember Explanations, Definitions, and Examples. The goal is to provide you with the most Practical and Comprehensive Preparation experience without the stress and burnout of the PMP studying process.
This course covers Essential Project Management Concepts addressed in the PMBOK 7th Edition, as well as other resources recommended by PMI in the PMP reference list, including the Agile Practice Guide, making it the ideal preparation tool for anyone sitting for the 2024 PMP exam.
The content of this course is laid out in a Logical, Organized manner, making it quite easy to flow from one section to another and from one concept to the following. Along with the theoretical material, this course includes 8 Practice Tests; each section is followed by a 10-question Quiz to Test your Comprehension of each performance domain and Evaluate your Exam Readiness.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation course can be used as the main PMP preparation guide for those who have experience in the Project management field, a summary that you can go through to facilitate your studying, memorize all the essential terms and concepts, and practice mock questions, or as a final preparation step to make sure you’re fully ready and you’re not missing any crucial points.